Become part of something special
At Sanctuary Care we believe our mission of keeping kindness at the heart of our care starts with our team. Working for us you will not only get the opportunity to brighten a resident’s day, but we will make you smile too with our range of benefits and job opportunities.
Whether you're looking for a care assistant, senior, nurse, domestic, catering or managerial job, we believe everyone is different and we celebrate individuality. If you love the job you do and want support to be the very best you can be, or you are starting a career with the hope of progressing up the ladder, share our ethos for keeping kindness at the heart of our care and we will welcome you into our family with open arms!
We pride ourselves on choosing kind and compassionate people who will care for our residents as though they were members of their own family. Then, when we find people who share our ethos, we nurture and invest in them, making sure they feel appreciated and supporting them to be the very best that they can be.
Don’t just take our word for it. Our Investors in People accreditation shows our commitment to being the best employer we can and what our teams think of us speaks volumes.
Louie Tayag, Staff Nurse at Watlington & District Nursing Home: “I wanted to be a nurse because I wanted to care and I believe Sanctuary Care has given me the opportunity to care. They treat you as an asset which motivates staff.”
“To be able to go home smiling and wanting to go back to work again smiling is something I have to be proud of.”
We are a leading care provider with more than 100 care homes across England and Scotland. As part of a not-for-profit group, surplus we make gets reinvested directly back into care and the wider group.
We regularly attend events throughout the UK, giving you the chance to meet us, find out about the opportunities we have available and what it is like to work at Sanctuary Care.
|Thursday 26 April||10am-2pm||Abingdon Community Job Fair||The Day Centre, Broad Street, Abingdon, OX14 3LZ||Find out about care and domestic opportunities at our Wantage Nursing Home and at our Watlington and District Nursing Home.|
|Thursday 24 May||
|British Forces Resettlement Services National Employment & Careers Fair||Aldershot Garrison Sports Centre, Rawlinson Road, Aldershot, GU11 2LQ||Are you part of the armed forces community? Come along to discuss your career opportunities in care.|
Maybe you could spend a couple of hours sharing a hobby with a resident, chatting over a coffee or simply want to give something back to your community?
You can find out what volunteering opportunities we have available by viewing the Sanctuary Care Do-it page.
At Sanctuary we pride ourselves in providing a high quality service to ensure you have a positive experience throughout the application process. So, we have made the process as easy as possible.
- Use our Careers search, or alternatively search for a role by region, to view our current vacancies in your area.
- Click on ‘view full job details’ to read more information about the role including salary and a link to the job profile (this will open in a new window).
- If you’re interested in applying for the role, click ‘Apply Now’ (This will open in a new window where you need to click ‘Apply’).
- The first time you apply for a job with us, you will be taken through a quick process to create a personal profile, which will include your experience and personal information.
- This information only needs to be put into your personal profile once. It then creates a login and allows you to manage jobs you're interested in and check the status of jobs you've applied for.
- Your personal profile also allows the Sanctuary Recruitment Team to find you when new relevant jobs come up.
If you have any questions or feedback on your interview experience, please call 0845 543 6377. The line is open Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
For further information:
- Contact the Recruitment team on 0845 543 6377
- View our latest care home jobs
- Alternatively, use the search bar at the top of this page to find your ideal care home career.