Hatfield Residential and Nursing Home, Tamblin Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
£ Attractive Salary
40 Hours Per Week
As a Deputy Manager, you will support the Home Manager in the day to day running of Hatfield Residential and Nursing Home, helping to lead a team of Care professionals and with a passion and commitment for delivering the highest standards of care to our residents. You will form strong relationships with staff, residents and their families and your presence in the home will be pivotal to its success.
Set in a civil parish in Hertfordshire, Hatfield Residential and Nursing Home is a stone’s throw from The Galleria Shopping centre and provides residential, dementia, nursing and palliative care to the home’s 118 residents.
You will have previous experience in a residential and/or nursing setting. You will need to be RN qualified, with an up to date NMC pin number.
A full, valid driver’s licence is required and access to own vehicle is desirable.
What is also important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact the home on 01707 255 270 and quote Ref: 46223. To apply please send your cv and covering letter to Resourcing.firstname.lastname@example.org