Assistant Chef Bank
Lyons Court Residential Care Home, Canvey Walk, North Springfield, Chelmsford, Essex
£9.09 per hour
Hours to be worked as and when required
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Surrounded by landscaped gardens in the quiet residential area of North Springfield, Lyons Court Residential Care Home is a beautiful home which incorporates a converted barn. The team provides residential and dementia care for 26 residents.
The role will include
We are looking for an Assistant Chef who will work alongside the Chef Manager, to prepare a varied set of quality menus for our residents. You will promote and monitor food hygiene and safety standards, carry out risk assessments and clean the kitchen to a high standard.
You will have daily interaction with tenants, visitors and colleagues; therefore we are looking for someone who is friendly, approachable and passionate.
Experience of working within a catering environment and a valid food hygiene certificate is required.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits*
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
If you require further assistance, please contact the home on 01245 451 254 and quote Ref: 47116