We are holding a recruitment open day - Join us on Tuesday 25th September 2018 between 8am – 4pm
Care Assistant - Days
Orchard House Residential Care Home, 191 High Street, Sawston, Cambridgeshire
£9.25 To £9.50 per Hour (Dependent on Qualifications)
36 Hours per Week
Why work for us?
Our vision of keeping kindness at the heart of our care underpins the ethos of our entire organisation. We are committed to ensuring our residents, who chose Sanctuary Care to support them in their later years, are able to live happy and contented lives full of wonderful experiences and memories.
Where you’ll work
Orchard House Residential Care home is situated close to the High Street in the beautiful village of Sawston, on the outskirts of Cambridge. Supporting 35 residents, our dedicated team provides residential, dementia and day care.
Click here for further information about the home.
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including a competitive salary, a contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits, 28 days holiday including bank holidays, and a variety of on line discounts and rewards. To assist you in building a rewarding career in care you can look forward to excellent training and development opportunities within a friendly and supportive environment.
If you require further assistance please contact the home on 01223 712 050 and quote Ref: 40005. To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Resourcing.Team@Sanctuary-Housing.co.uk