Lyons Court Residential Care Home, Canvey Walk, North Springfield, Chelmsford, Essex
Attractive Salary plus Bonus
As a Home Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day to day running of Lyons Court Residential Care Home, leading a team of Care professionals and with a passion and commitment for delivering the highest standards of care to our residents. You will form strong relationships with staff, residents and their families and your presence in the home will be pivotal to its success.
Surrounded by landscaped gardens in the quiet residential area of North Springfield, Lyons Court Residential Care Home is a beautiful home which incorporates a converted barn. The team provides residential and dementia care for 26 residents. Click here for further information about the home.
You will have previous experience in a residential and/or nursing setting, along with strong operational management experience.
A current driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
What is also important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
To apply please send your cv and covering letter quoting job ref: 48674 to Resourcing.email@example.com.