Don Thomson House Residential Care Home, Low Road, Dovercourt, Harwich, Essex
£ Competitive Salary plus 20% bonus*
40 hours per week
Why work for us?
As a Home Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day to day running of Don Thomson House Residential Care Home,leading a team of Care professionals and with a passion and commitment for delivering the highest standards of care to our residents. You will form strong relationships with staff, residents and their families and your presence in the home will be pivotal to its success.
Where you’ll work
A stone’s throw from Harwich, Don Thomson House is close to shops and restaurants and is a short bus ride from the picturesque seaside, ports and other attractions the town has to offer. We provide a range of care and support including residential, dementia and respite care for 28 residents. We welcome visits from family and friends and have an open door policy, we encourage them to become part of the community within our home. Click here for further information about the home.
You will have previous experience in a residential and/or nursing setting, along with strong operational management experience.
A current driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
What is also important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Bonus of 20% of annual salary*
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
The reference number for this position is 55014. To apply please click the blue Apply button at the top of the page or please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Resourcing.firstname.lastname@example.org.