Don Thomson House Residential Care Home, Low Road, Dovercourt, Harwich, Essex
£10.31 per hour
15 hours per week
Various options available including; days, evenings & alternate weekends
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Overlooking nearby fields, Don Thomson House Residential Care Home is situated in a quiet residential area of Dovercourt. Supporting up to 28 residents, our dedicated team provides residential and dementia care.
The role will include
Maintaining a safe and well presented environment, you will carry out general maintenance in the home and its grounds. As well as carrying out weekly health and safety checks and risk assessments, you should also adhere to relevant regulations and guidelines. Occasional liaison with contractors and residents is possible, so strong communication (both written and verbal) and organisational skills are key to this role.
The successful candidate will need to have basic health and safety knowledge. Knowledge of Legionella disease is also desirable.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact the home on 01255 240 978 and quote Ref: 48845