Night Care Assistant
Orchard House Residential Care Home, 191 High Street, Sawston, Cambridgeshire
£9.44 to £9.71 per hour (dependant on qualifications)
33 hours per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Orchard House is situated close to the High Street in the beautiful village of Sawston, on the outskirts of Cambridge. Our care home is a bus ride from all the shops, restaurants, galleries and a stunning cathedral. Orchard House is designed with all the usual comforts you'd expect as well as a hairdressing salon and Day Care Centre where people can meet and socialise. We provide a range of care and support including residential, dementia and day care for 35 residents.
Click here for further information about the home.
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus
- Overtime Enhancements
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance please contact Orchard House Residential Care Home on 01223 712 050 and quote Ref: 56822
To apply please click the blue Apply button at the top of the page or please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Resourcing.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference :56822