Orchard House Residential Care Home, 191 High Street, Sawston, Cambridgeshire
£11.20 per hour
39.75 hours per week
Various options available including; days, evenings & alternate weekends
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Orchard House is situated close to the High Street in the beautiful village of Sawston, on the outskirts of Cambridge. Our care home is a bus ride from all the shops, restaurants, galleries and a stunning cathedral. Orchard House is designed with all the usual comforts you'd expect as well as a hairdressing salon and Day Care Centre where people can meet and socialise. We provide a range of care and support including residential, dementia and day care for 35 residents.
The role will include
We are looking to appoint a motivated and experienced Team Leader who has excellent organisational skills and who is able to lead and supervise a team of Care Assistants. As part of your role, you will ensure that residents receive the right level of care to meet their day-to-day needs. Your duties will include establishing positive relationships with residents and staff, promoting safe working practices, providing personal care and keeping residents’ rooms and communal areas clean and tidy.
Skills and experiences
Ideally you will be qualified or be willing to undertake QCF / NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care. It is equally important to us that you are approachable, caring and compassionate.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
If you require further assistance please contact the home on 01223 712 050 and quote Ref: 49553. To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Resourcing.Team@Sanctuary-Housing.co.uk