The Sherwood Forest, 28 Village Street, Derby, Derbyshire
£7.83 per hour
18 hours per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Sherwood Forest Residential and Nursing Home provides nursing, palliative and residential care for up to 36 people over 65 and for 39 people with dementia over the age of 50. We provide support that is of the highest standard and is tailored to meet individual’s needs, wishes and choices.
We are seeking an Activities Coordinator to make a real difference to our residents’ lives.
Are you someone who is creative and loves to get others involved in fun and inspiring activities? Couple with this your passion for providing first rate care; this could be the role for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to really get to know our residents and provide them with a variety of stimulating activities that not only promote physical but also mental and social wellbeing. The opportunities are endless in terms of what activities you could implement and we would be interested to hear your ideas and suggestions.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- CQC performance bonus
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing emotional support including counselling as well as legal, financial and medical advice.
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance, please contact the home on 01332 271941 and quote Ref: 44483