Night Care Assistant - Bank
Asra House Residential Care Home, 15 Asha Margh, Leicester, Leicestershire
£8.03 To £8.28 per Hour (Dependent on Qualifications)
Hours As And When Required
Why work for us?
Our vision of keeping kindness at the heart of our care underpins the ethos of our entire organisation. We are committed to ensuring our residents, who chose Sanctuary Care to support them in their later years, are able to live happy and contented lives full of wonderful experiences and memories.
Where you’ll work
Situated in the heart of Belgrave in Leicester, Asra House Residential Care Home is an attractive home for 40 residents. We provide residential and dementia care, with culturally appropriate services for residents with Asian lifestyle.
Click here for further information about the home.
It is essential applicants will be multi lingual, verbally proficient in English as well as one of the main Asian languages; Gujarati, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi.
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Ready to join us?
As this is a bank position, a flexible approach to work is required as you may be asked to work evening and weekend shifts, as well as during times of absence and sickness.
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including a competitive salary, a contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits, 28 days holiday including bank holidays (pro rata), and a variety of on line discounts and rewards. To assist you in building a rewarding career in care you can look forward to excellent training and development opportunities within a friendly and supportive environment.
If you require further assistance please contact 0116 266 2727 and quote Ref: 41471