Forest Dene Residential Care Home, 48 Hermon Hill, Wanstead, London, E11 2AP
£9.33 per hour
30 hours per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Forest Dene is located in the residential area of Wanstead, East London, close to several shops and eateries and is two two train stops from one of London's main shopping hubs, the Stratford Shopping Station. Our team provide care and support including residential, dementia and respite care for 40 residents. Forest Dene is designed with the usual comforts you'd expect as well as a specially created pub and beautiful gardens.
We are seeking an Activities Coordinator to make a real difference to our residents’ lives.
Are you someone who is creative and loves to get others involved in fun and inspiring activities? Couple with this your passion for providing first rate care; this could be the role for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to really get to know our residents and provide them with a variety of stimulating activities that not only promote physical but also mental and social wellbeing. The opportunities are endless in terms of what activities you could implement and we would be interested to hear your ideas and suggestions.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus
- Overtime Enhancements
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance, please contact Forest Dene Residential Care Home on 0208 989 2311 and quote Ref: 54750