Riverlee Residential and Nursing Home, Franklin Place, Greenwich, London, SE13 7QT
£9.09 per hour
16 hours per week - Saturday & Sunday - Working hours will be 07:00-15:30
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Riverlee Residential and Nursing Home is situated in a quiet residential area in the district of Greenwich and is a 10-minute drive from the millennium village. The team provides residential, dementia, nursing and palliative care to 75 residents.
The role will include
We are looking for an Assistant Chef who will work alongside the Chef Manager, to prepare a varied set of quality menus for our residents. You will promote and monitor food hygiene and safety standards, carry out risk assessments and clean the kitchen to a high standard.
You will have daily interaction with tenants, visitors and colleagues; therefore we are looking for someone who is friendly, approachable and passionate.
Experience of working within a catering environment and a valid food hygiene certificate is required.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
If you require further assistance, please contact Riverlee Residential and Nursing Home on 0208 694 7140 and quote Ref: 45141