Bank Assistant Chef
Ashgreen House Residential and Nursing Home, Sandbach Place, Woolwich, London, SE18 7EX
£9.82 per hour
Hours to be worked as and when required
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Ashgreen House is an attractive care home located in a residential area, a stone's throw away from a small selection of shops and eateries. We are conveniently a 10 minute walk from a train and tube station, providing direct access to London and attractions such as Covent Garden. Our team provide a range of care and support including residential, nursing, intermediate, palliative, respite and day care for up to 52 residents. Ashgreen House benefits from beautiful gardens and specially designed reminiscence stations, enabling our residents to enjoy a trip down memory lane.
The role will include
We are looking for an Assistant Chef who will work alongside the Chef Manager, to prepare a varied set of quality menus for our residents. You will promote and monitor food hygiene and safety standards, carry out risk assessments and clean the kitchen to a high standard.
You will have daily interaction with tenants, visitors and colleagues; therefore we are looking for someone who is friendly, approachable and passionate.
Experience of working within a catering environment and a valid food hygiene certificate is required.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance please contact Ashgreen House Residential and Nursing Home on 0208 331 7240 and quote Ref: 55236