Bank Housekeeping Assistant
Rowanweald Residential and Nursing Home, Weald Lane, Harrow Weald, Harrow, London
£8.54 per hour
Hours to be worked as and when required
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Rowanweald is situated overlooking the High Street of Harrow Weald in Middlesex. We are located near Aldenham Country Park and the centre of Harrow, meaning we are close to shops, restaurants and other attractions, with lakeside walks right on our doorstep. Our team provide a range of care and support including nursing, palliative and respite care for up to 75 residents. We have a pretty courtyard garden with outdoor seating for people to relax in the sunshine, as well as raised flower beds for our residents who like to do a spot of light gardening.
The role will include
As a Housekeeping Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a high quality housekeeping service, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on our residents’ lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home.
Skills and experiences
Experience is not essential; as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job. What is important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact Rowanweald Residential & Nursing Home on 0208 424 8811 and quote Ref: 55104