Bank Maintenance Operative
Rowanweald Residential and Nursing Home, Weald Lane, Harrow Weald, Harrow, London
£10.87 per hour
Hours to be worked as and when required
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Rowanweald is situated overlooking the High Street of Harrow Weald in Middlesex. We are located near Aldenham Country Park and the centre of Harrow, meaning we are close to shops, restaurants and other attractions, with lakeside walks right on our doorstep. Our team provide a range of care and support including nursing, palliative and respite care for up to 75 residents. We have a pretty courtyard garden with outdoor seating for people to relax in the sunshine, as well as raised flower beds for our residents who like to do a spot of light gardening.
The role will include
Maintaining a safe and well presented environment, you will carry out general maintenance in the home and its grounds. As well as carrying out weekly health and safety checks and risk assessments, you should also adhere to relevant regulations and guidelines. Occasional liaison with contractors and residents is possible, so strong communication (both written and verbal) and organisational skills are key to this role.
The successful candidate will need to have basic health and safety knowledge. Knowledge of Legionella disease is also desirable.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- Life Assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact Rowanweald Residential & Nursing Home on 0208 424 8811 and quote Ref: 55787