Bank Team Leader
Forest Dene Residential Care Home, 48 Hermon Hill, Wanstead, London, E11 2AP
£10.79 per hour
Hours to be worked as and when required
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Located in a residential area of Wanstead in East London, Forest Dene Residential Care Home supports 40 residents who need residential and dementia care.
We are looking to appoint a motivated and experienced Team Leader who has excellent organisational skills and who is able to lead and supervise a team of Care Assistants. As part of your role, you will ensure that residents receive the right level of care to meet their day-to-day needs. Your duties will include establishing positive relationships with residents and staff, promoting safe working practices, providing personal care and keeping residents’ rooms and communal areas clean and tidy.
Skills and experiences
Ideally you will be qualified or be willing to undertake QCF / NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care. It is equally important to us that you are approachable, caring and compassionate.
As this is a bank position, a flexible approach to work is required as you may be asked to work evening and weekend shifts, as well as during times of absence and sickness.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits*
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
If you require further assistance please contact the home on 0208 989 2311 and quote Ref: 48857