The Manse Residential Care Home, South Norwood Hill, South Norwood, London, SE25 6AA
£9.05 to £9.33 per hour (dependant on qualifications)
21 hours per week
Various options available including; days, evenings, nights & alternate weekends
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
The Manse is a welcoming care home located on the outskirts of Croydon. We are on the main bus route into Croydon and we are close to shops, restaurants, theatre and other attractions the historic town has to offer. Our team provide a range of care and support including residential, dementia and respite care for up to 32 residents. Alongside all of the usual home comforts you would expect, The Manse benefits from a light and airy conservatory and sensory gardens, landscaped with raise flowerbeds for residents to enjoy.
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus*
- Season Ticket loan available for purchase of an annual London Travelcard issued on an Oystercard.
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance please contact The Manse Residential Care Home on 0208 771 2832 and quote Ref: 54974