Care Team Leader
Westmead Residential Care Home, Tavistock Road, Westminster, London, W11 1BA
£11.02 per hour
39 hours per week
Various options available including; days, evenings, nights & alternate weekends
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Westmead is situated within walking distance of the famous Portobello Market, one of London's most popular tourist attractions. The home lies on the route of the Notting Hill Carnival, one of the countries most famous parades and is in walking distance of the Westbourne Park tube station. Westmead has been designed with a welcoming lounge and dining rooms and cosy bedrooms, which provide a warm place for residents to relax. Our dedicated team provide a range of care and support including residential and dementia care for up to 42 residents. Our home features an attractive garden which features flower beds and a seating area to relax in, the garden is maintained by volunteers from outside the home who take part in a gardening club which our residents enjoy.
The role of Care Team Leader will include
As a Care Team Leader, you will look after the day-to-day needs of our residents, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on their lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home. You will also support Care Assistants in their development.
Skills and experiences
Experience in care is essential and it is essential that you are willing to work towards or are qualified to Level 3 NVQ or equivalent in the relevant area. What is just as important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus*
- Season Ticket loan available for purchase of an annual London Travelcard issued on an Oystercard.
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
To apply please click the blue Apply button at the top of the page or please send your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference : 55559