Westmead Residential Care Home, Tavistock Road, Westminster, London, W11 1BA
£ Attractive Salary
40 Hours Per Week
As a Deputy Manager, you will support the Home Manager in the day to day running of Westmead Residential Care Home,, helping to lead a team of Care professionals and with a passion and commitment for delivering the highest standards of care to our residents. You will form strong relationships with staff, residents and their families and your presence in the home will be pivotal to its success.
Where you’ll work
Westmead is situated within walking distance of the famous Portobello Market, one of London's most popular tourist attractions. The home lies on the route of the Notting Hill Carnival, one of the countries most famous parades and is in walking distance of the Westbourne Park tube station. Westmead has been designed with a welcoming lounge and dining rooms and cosy bedrooms, which provide a warm place for residents to relax. Our dedicated team provide a range of care and support including residential and dementia care for up to 42 residents. Our home features an attractive garden which features flower beds and a seating area to relax in, the garden is maintained by volunteers from outside the home who take part in a gardening club which our residents enjoy. Click here for further information about the home
You will have previous experience in a residential and/or nursing setting.
What is also important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Season Ticket loan available for purchase of an annual London Travelcard issued on an Oystercard
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact Westmead Residential Care Home on 0203 826 5505 and quote Ref: 55055. To apply please send your cv and covering letter to Resourcing.email@example.com.