Carlton Dene Residential Care Home, 45 Kilburn Park Road, Westminster, London, NW6 5XD
£8.11 to £8.31 per hour (dependent on qualifications)
30 hours per week
Various options available including; days, evenings, nights & alternate weekends
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Carlton Dene Residential Care Home is a welcoming home situated within close proximity of Piccolo tube station and major London bus routes. Our team provides residential and dementia care to 42 residents.
The role will include
As a Domestic Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a high quality housekeeping service, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on our residents’ lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home.
Skills and experiences
Experience is not essential; as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job. What is important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays (Pro Rata)
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact Carlton Dene Residential Care Home on 0203 826 5510 and quote Ref: 44604