Princess Louise of Kensington Nursing Home, Pangbourne, Westminster, London, W10 6DH
£9.13 per hour
36 hours per week
We are seeking a Domestic Supervisor to lead and motivate a team of Domestic Assistants ensuring they keep to their cleaning schedules and maintain an attractive and clean environment throughout the home.
Situated in the leafy Notting Hill Gate area, close to Latimer Road tube station, the Princess Louise of Kensington Nursing Home provides nursing, dementia and palliative care for up to 45 residents.
It is vitally important that our residents live in a clean, safe and pleasant environment which promotes the sense of home. Your role will therefore be pivotal in ensuring that residents are comfortable in their own surroundings.
You will have the opportunity to interact with residents so an approachable, caring and compassionate attitude is essential, coupled with an awareness to respect residents’ privacy and dignity.
Previous experience of providing domestic services is also required, ideally in a dementia residential setting. Knowledge of infection control would be advantageous. The successful candidate should also ideally be NVQ / QCF Level 2 qualified in Catering and in House Keeping or demonstrates knowledge and ability at an equivalent level.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced rate of pay (dependent on qualifications)
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- CQC performance bonus
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing emotional support including counseling as well as legal, financial and medical advice.
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Season ticket loan scheme available
* Terms and Conditions apply
To assist you in building a rewarding career in care you can look forward to excellent training and development opportunities within a friendly and supportive environment.
If you require further assistance please contact the home on 020 3826 5515 and quote Ref: 41025