Butterworth Centre, Circus Road, London, NW8
£ Competitive Salary plus 20% bonus*
40 hours per week
The Butterworth Centre is an independent hospital that provides continuing care for patients of North East Westminster with advanced cognitive impairment or severe and enduring mental health needs. The centre has 42 beds, two of which are for respite care.
The Butterworth Centre is part of Sanctuary Care’s portfolio of 100 care and nursing homes and is part of Sanctuary Group, a leading national housing and care provider and not for profit organisation. This is a very exciting time for us and we are looking for an experienced Hospital Manager to join our dedicated team and provide enthusiasm, strong leadership and commitment to our patients and staff.
As the Hospital Manager, you will lead and influence the staff team, ensuring that your passion and dedication to delivering the highest standards of care is consistently provided throughout all roles. Forming positive relationships with staff, relatives and patients alike, you will be pivotal to its success. Working alongside our professional partners and other key stakeholders we will look to you to help to drive and evolve the services that we provide.
Being able to draw upon your previous management experience within a hospital and/or nursing setting, you will have sound operational and clinical knowledge. As part of the role you will be required to be registered with CQC and therefore must have experience in being able to meet The Fundamental Standards required to maintain CQC compliance along with the application of The Mental Health Act1983. You should also be a RN3, level 1 qualified nurse (RMN), holding an up to date NMC pin number and be able to provide evidence of your continued professional development.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Bonus of 20% of annual salary*
- CQC performance bonus
- NMC Annual Registration Fee Reimbursement
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Season Ticket loan available for purchase of an annual London Travelcard issued on an Oystercard
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
To apply please click the blue Apply button at the top of the page or please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Resourcing.email@example.com. The reference number for this postion is 56162.