Butterworth Centre, 36 Circus Road, Westminster, London, NW8 9SE
£8.54 per hour
37.5 hours per week
Various options available including; days, evenings, nights & alternate weekends
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
The Butterworth Centre is a hospital for patients with continuing care need situated in the grounds of the Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth in St John's Wood. We are a short distance from Lord's Cricket Ground and the Abbey Road Studios in a vibrant area with lots of shops and restaurants. The Butterworth Centre is also close to St John's Wood tube station, on the Jubilee line. In consultation with our patients and their families (where appropriate), our dedicated team provides a range of treatment, care and support for up to 42 patients to address their individual mental and physical healthcare needs.
The role will include
As a Housekeeping Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a high quality housekeeping service, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on our residents’ lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home.
Skills and experiences
Experience is not essential; as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job. What is important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus
- Overtime Enhancements
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Season Ticket loan available (Oystercard)
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact Butterworth Centre on 0207 055 1667 and quote Ref: 55899. To apply please click the blue Apply button at the top of the page or please send your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com
View detailed Job Profile