Time Court Residential and Nursing Home, Woodland Terrace, Charlton, London, SE7 8EX
£8.54 per hour
20 hours per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Time Court is an attractive care home located in a residential area of Charlton. The care home is close to several shops, eateries and is a 15-minute walk from Woolwich Dockyard train station, providing direct access to London. Our dedicated team provide a range of care and support including residential, nursing, palliative and respite care for up to 56 residents, as well as a day care centre which is run by AGE UK. Along with the usual home comforts you would expect, Time Court benefits from a place of worship, a cinema room, an activities room as well as a hairdressing salon.
The role will include
As a Housekeeping Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a high quality housekeeping service, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on our residents’ lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home.
Skills and experiences
Experience is not essential; as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job. What is important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus*
- Season Ticket loan available for purchase of an annual London Travelcard issued on an Oystercard.
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact Time Court Residential and Nursing Home on 0208 301 8080 and quote Ref: 54819
View detailed Job Profile