Night Care Assistant
Rowanweald Residential and Nursing Home, Weald Lane, Harrow Weald, Harrow, London
£9.05 to £9.33 per hour (dependant on qualifications)
39 hours per week
Various options available including; days, evenings, nights & alternate weekends
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Rowanweald is situated overlooking the High Street of Harrow Weald in Middlesex. We are located near Aldenham Country Park and the centre of Harrow, meaning we are close to shops, restaurants and other attractions, with lakeside walks right on our doorstep. Our team provide a range of care and support including nursing, palliative and respite care for up to 75 residents. We have a pretty courtyard garden with outdoor seating for people to relax in the sunshine, as well as raised flower beds for our residents who like to do a spot of light gardening.
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus
- Overtime Enhancements
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Season Ticket loan available (Oystercard)
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance please contact Rowanweald Residential & Nursing Home on 0208 424 8811 and quote Ref: 56683.
To apply please click the blue Apply button at the top of the page or please send your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com