Registered General Nurse (RGN)
12 hours per week - Nights
£10320.96 per annum (based on 12 hours at £16.54 per hour)
Various options available including; days, evenings, nights & alternate weekends
Ashgreen House Residential and Nursing Home, London, SE18 7EX
Are you an RGN who’s looking for a more rewarding nursing role? One that offers tailored professional development, great benefits, a supportive environment and more? Then join Sanctuary Care – and build your nursing career with one of the UK’s leading Care provider.
Here at Ashgreen House Residential and Nursing Home, we provide high-quality nursing and residential care for 52 elderly people. Our close-knit team is committed to truly understanding our residents and treating everyone with genuine respect and dignity. Our mission, quite simply, is to keep kindness at the heart of our care as we take the time to really get to know our residents and their families.
If you share our commitment, this is your opportunity to provide an outstanding nursing service within this warm and welcoming care home. To you, nursing is all about person-centred care that meets everyone’s needs. You’ll also understand how important it is to build strong and positive relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues alike.
In return, you can look forward to a nursing career that offers all the support you need to be the very best you can be. This includes:
- a paid, structured training programme to support your ongoing professional development and career aspirations
- an exceptional benefits package including a £1,000 introductory bonus, relocation assistance
- contributory stakeholder pension with match contributions of up to 7%
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays (Pro rata)
- paid breaks , free meals and employee discount schemes
- Tier 2 visa applications fee paid for eligible Nurses*
*Terms and conditions apply
If you require further assistance please contact the home on 0208 331 7240 and quote Ref: 37942