Registered General Nurse (RGN)
£34.398 per annum (based on 36.75 hours at £18 per hour)You could earn up to £44.928 per annum (working up to 48 hours per week)
Various options available including; days, evenings, nights & alternate weekends
We pay up to £2,000 when you join Sanctuary Care. Relocation packages are also available *
Athlone House Nursing Home, 7a Woodfield Road, Westminster, London, W9 2BA
Are you a nurse that is able to motivate and lead a team of care assistants, whilst remaining approachable and friendly? Are you a nurse that gets satisfaction from seeing the residents smiles and hearing their laughter?
Isn’t it time you joined us?
Sanctuary Care are looking for a compassionate and dedicated Registered General with a valid UK NMC pin number to join our established Home. At Sanctuary Care we believe in providing high quality care homes where people are looked after with the utmost dignity and respect. Our strength lies in the quality of our people and we employ those who will share our mission statement ‘Keeping kindness at the heart of our care’.
Athlone House Nursing Home is situated close to public transport links and provides nursing, dementia and palliative care for 23 residents.
Our close-knit team is committed to truly understanding our residents and treating everyone with genuine respect and dignity. Our mission, quite simply, is to keep kindness at the heart of our care as we take the time to really get to know our residents and their families.
If you share our commitment, this is your opportunity to provide an outstanding nursing service within this warm and welcoming care home. To you, nursing is all about person-centred care that meets everyone’s needs. You’ll also understand how important it is to build strong and positive relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues alike.
In return, you can look forward to a nursing career that offers all the support you need to be the very best you can be.
- A paid, structured training programme to support your ongoing professional development and career aspirations
- An exceptional benefits package including a payment of up to £2,000
- Relocation assistance*
- Criminal Records checks are paid for by Sanctuary Care*
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing emotional support including counselling as well as legal, financial and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more
- Recognition (Kindness) awards
- Refer a friend payment of up to £750 available
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Season ticket loan scheme available
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply, please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Resourcing.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 42469