Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Bank
£16.54 per hour
Hours to be worked as and when required
Riverlee Residential and Nursing Home, Franklin Place, Greenwich, London, SE13 7QT
Are you an RGN who’s looking for a more rewarding nursing role? One that offers tailored professional development, great benefits, a supportive environment and more? Then join Sanctuary Care – and build your nursing career with one of the UK’s leading Care provider.
Here at Riverlee Residential and Nursing Home our close-knit team is committed to truly understanding our residents and treating everyone with genuine respect and dignity. Our mission, quite simply, is to keep kindness at the heart of our care as we take the time to really get to know our residents and their families.
If you share our commitment, this is your opportunity to provide an outstanding nursing service within this warm and welcoming care home. To you, nursing is all about person-centred care that meets everyone’s needs. You’ll also understand how important it is to build strong and positive relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues alike.
In return, you can look forward to a nursing career that offers all the support you need to be the very best you can be. This includes:
- a paid, structured training programme to support your ongoing professional development and career aspirations
- contributory stakeholder pension with match contributions of up to 7%
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- paid breaks , free meals and employee discount schemes
- Tier 2 visa applications fee paid for eligible Nurses*
*Terms and conditions apply
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance, please contact the home on 0208 694 7140 and quote Ref: 39309