Senior Nurse (RGN)
£37,264.50 per annum (based on 36.75 hours at £19.50 per hour)You could earn up to £48,672 per annum (working up to 48 hours per week)
We pay up to £2,000 when you join Sanctuary. Relocation packages are also available *
Princess Louise of Kensington Nursing Home, Pangbourne, Westminster, London, W10 6DH
Sanctuary Care are looking for a compassionate and dedicated Senior Nurse with a valid UK NMC Pin number to join our established Home. At Sanctuary Care we believe in providing high quality care homes where people are looked after with the utmost dignity and respect. Our strength lies in the quality of our people and we employ those who will share our mission statement ‘Keeping kindness at the heart of our care’.
Are you a Senior Nurse that gets satisfaction from seeing the residents smiles and hearing their laughter?
You will be responsible for the smooth running the home, making clinical decisions and liaising with a multi disciplinary team as well as with residents family members. You will assist the Home Manager in developing specialist care and to deputise in their absence.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
Situated in the leafy Notting Hill Gate area, close to Latimer Road tube station, the Princess Louise of Kensington Nursing Home provides nursing, dementia and palliative care for up to 45 residents.
Our close-knit team is committed to truly understanding our residents and treating everyone with genuine respect and dignity.
If you share our commitment, this is your opportunity to provide an outstanding nursing service within this warm and welcoming home. Nursing is all about person-centred care that meets everyone’s needs as well building strong and positive relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues alike.
In return, you can look forward to a nursing career that offers all the support you need to be the very best you can be.
- A paid, structured training programme to support your ongoing professional development and career aspirations
- An exceptional benefits package including a payment of up to £2,000
- Relocation assistance*
- Criminal Records checks are paid for by Sanctuary Care*
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing emotional support including counselling as well as legal, financial and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more
- Recognition (Kindness) awards
- Tier 2 visa applications fee paid for eligible Nurses*
- Refer a friend payment of up to £750 available
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply, please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Resourcing.email@example.com or contact Tammy Lane on 01905 334 247 for further assistance.