Hatfield Residential and Nursing Home, Tamblin Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
£8.73 per hour
37.5 hours per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Set in a civil parish in Hertfordshire, Hatfield Residential and Nursing Home is a stone’s throw from The Galleria Shopping centre and provides residential, dementia, nursing and palliative care to the home’s 118 residents. Click here for further information about the home.
We are seeking an Activities Assistant to make a real difference to our residents’ lives.
Are you someone who is creative and loves to get others involved in fun and inspiring activities? Couple with this your passion for providing first rate care; this could be the role for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to really get to know our residents and provide them with a variety of stimulating activities that not only promote physical but also mental and social wellbeing. The opportunities are endless in terms of what activities you could implement and we would be interested to hear your ideas and suggestions.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- CQC performance bonus
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing emotional support including counselling as well as legal, financial and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
* Terms and Conditions apply
To assist you in building a rewarding career in care you can look forward to excellent training and development opportunities within a friendly and supportive environment.
If you require further assistance, please contact the home on 01707 255 270 and quote Ref: 43693