Care Team Leader Bank
Iffley Residential and Nursing Home, Anne Greenwood Close, Iffley, Oxford, Oxfordshire
£10.06 per hour
Hours to be worked as and when required
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Iffley Residential and Nursing Home is a beautiful home located in a rural village on the outskirts of Oxford. Our dedicated team provides residential, dementia, nursing and palliative care to the home’s 76 residents.
The role of Care Team Leader will include
As a Care Team Leader, you will look after the day-to-day needs of our residents, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on their lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home. You will also support Care Assistants in their development.
Skills and experiences
Experience in care is essential and it is essential that you are willing to work towards or are qualified to Level 3 NVQ or equivalent in the relevant area. What is just as important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits*
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
If you require further assistance please contact Iffley Residential and Nursing Home on 01865 718 402 and quote Ref: 48542