Hatfield Residential and Nursing Home, Tamblin Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
£7.83 to £8.03 per hour (Dependent on qualifications)
Full or part time hours available – these may include weekend shifts
Full time - Up to 40 hours per week - Shifts to be worked between 9am - 4.30pm and 9am - 5.30pm
Part time - 18 to 24 hours per week - 6-hour shifts, with flexibility on start and finish times
As a Domestic Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a high quality housekeeping service, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on our residents’ lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home.
Set in a civil parish in Hertfordshire, Hatfield Residential and Nursing Home is a stone’s throw from The Galleria Shopping centre and provides residential, dementia, nursing and palliative care to the home’s 118 residents. Click here to see more information about this home.
Experience is not essential; as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job. What is important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced rate of pay (dependent on qualifications)
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- CQC performance bonus
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing emotional support including counselling as well as legal, financial and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
* Terms and Conditions apply
To assist you in building a rewarding career in care you can look forward to excellent training and development opportunities within a friendly and supportive environment.
If you require further assistance please contact the home on 01707 255 270 and quote Ref: 42040.