Yarnton Residential and Nursing Home, Rutten Lane, Yarnton, Oxfordshire
£8.50 to £8.80 per hour (Dependent on qualifications)
Full and Part Time Positions Available
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Situated amongst rolling fields, Yarnton Residential and Nursing Home is a beautiful home located in a rural village on the outskirts of Oxford close to the town of Woodstock. The home provides residential, nursing, dementia and palliative care for 60 residents. Click here for further information about the home
The role will include
As a Domestic Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a high quality housekeeping service, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on our residents’ lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home.
Skills and experiences
Experience is not essential; as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job. What is important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Enhanced rate of pay (dependent on qualifications)
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- CQC performance bonus
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing emotional support including counselling as well as legal, financial and medical advice.
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
* Terms and Conditions apply
To assist you in building a rewarding career in care you can look forward to excellent training and development opportunities within a friendly and supportive environment.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact the home on 01865 849 195 and quote Ref: 43367