Yarnton Residential and Nursing Home, Rutten Lane, Yarnton, Oxfordshire
£10.31 per hour
37.5 hours per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Situated amongst rolling fields, Yarnton Residential and Nursing Home is a beautiful home located in a rural village on the outskirts of Oxford close to the town of Woodstock. The home provides residential, nursing, dementia and palliative care for 60 residents. Click here for further information about the home
The role will include
Maintaining a safe and well presented environment, you will carry out general maintenance in the home and its grounds. As well as carrying out weekly health and safety checks and risk assessments, you should also adhere to relevant regulations and guidelines. Occasional liaison with contractors and residents is possible, so strong communication (both written and verbal) and organisational skills are key to this role.
The successful candidate will need to have basic health and safety knowledge. Knowledge of Legionella disease is also desirable.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- CQC performance bonus
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing emotional support including counselling as well as legal, financial and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
* Terms and Conditions apply
To assist you in building a rewarding career in care you can look forward to excellent training and development opportunities within a friendly and supportive environment.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact the home on 01865 849 195 and quote Ref: 41199