Dalby Court Residential Care Home 1 Dalby Court, Coulby Newham, Middlesbrough
£8.21 per hour
20 hours per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Dalby Court Residential Care Home provides general residential and Elderly Mentally Ill (EMI) residential care for older people. Dalby Court continually strives to provide the highest quality care and we deliver an individual service to our residents in a comfortable homely atmosphere.
We are seeking an Activities Coordinator to make a real difference to our residents’ lives.
Are you someone who is creative and loves to get others involved in fun and inspiring activities? Couple with this your passion for providing first rate care; this could be the role for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to really get to know our residents and provide them with a variety of stimulating activities that not only promote physical but also mental and social wellbeing. The opportunities are endless in terms of what activities you could implement and we would be interested to hear your ideas and suggestions.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
If you require further assistance, please contact 01642 575000 and quote Ref: 46279