Bank Activities Coordinator
Nunthorpe Oaks Residential Care Home, 114 Guisborough Road, Nunthorpe, Middlesbrough, Cleveland
£8.21 per hour
Hours to be worked as and when required
Where you’ll work
Nunthorpe Oaks is located near the village of Nunthorpe, Middlesbrough. Our dedicated team provide a range of care and support including residential and respite care for up to 54 residents. Nunthorpe Oaks overlooks the beautiful garden which is complete with raised flower beds and a vegetable patch for our residents who like to do a spot of light gardening. We offer a hairdressing salon where residents are able to enjoy being pampered with manicures and hand massages. We also have regular activities to include our baking club, flower arranging and arts and crafts.
We are seeking an Activities Coordinator to make a real difference to our residents’ lives.
Are you someone who is creative and loves to get others involved in fun and inspiring activities? Couple with this your passion for providing first rate care; this could be the role for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to really get to know our residents and provide them with a variety of stimulating activities that not only promote physical but also mental and social wellbeing. The opportunities are endless in terms of what activities you could implement and we would be interested to hear your ideas and suggestions.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits*
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
If you require further assistance, please contact 01642 316694 and quote Ref: 50264