Ashwood Park Residential and Nursing Home Seaside Lane, Easington Colliery, Peterlee, County Durham
£8.21 per hour
Hours to be worked as and when required
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Ashwood Park Residential and Nursing Homeprovides dementia, residential and nursing care to older people. Our friendly, dedicated and highly trained team of nurses and care staff are available 24 hours a day. We are focused on ensuring people receive the highest standard of care to suit their individual needs. Click here for more information about the home.
The role will include
As a Housekeeper, you will be responsible for providing a high quality housekeeping service, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on our residents’ lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home.
Skills and experiences
Experience is not essential; as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job. What is important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits*
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact 01915 273300 and quote Ref: 47509