Night Care Assistant
Rushyfields Residential and Nursing Home, Brandon Lane, Brandon, Durham
£8.37 to £8.54 per hour (dependant on qualifications)
33 hours per week
Various options available including; days, evenings, nights & alternate weekends
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Rushyfield is situated in the small rural village of Brandon and is very much part of the local community, which has several shops, churches and community centre. Our dedicated team provide a range of care and support including residential, nursing, dementia, palliative and respite care for up to 41 residents. We believe it is important that our residents spend their time as they choose, so have a dedicated activities person to support them to take part in interesting activities, rekindle old past times and try new things.
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus
- Overtime Enhancements
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance please contact Rushyfields Residential and Nursing Home on 01913 784691 and quote Ref: 55884.