Qualified Nurse (RGN)
£27,456.00 per annum (based on 33 hours at £16.00 per hour)
Relocation options available
Dunollie Residential and Nursing Home, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO11 2TP
Are you an RGN who is looking for a more rewarding nursing role? One that offers tailored professional development, greatbenefits, a supportive environment and more? Then join Sanctuary Care – and build your nursing career with one of the UK’s leading Care provider.
If you share our commitment, this is your opportunity to provide an outstanding nursing service within this warm and welcoming care home. To you, nursing is all about person centred care that meets everyone’s needs. You’ll also understand how important it is to build strong and positive relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues alike. You will be an experienced Registered General Nurse from either a hospital or nursing home setting, with an up to date NMC pin number. You will have exceptional clinical expertise coupled with good management skills to support staff and ensure that person centred care is delivered to all residents.
In return, you can look forward to a nursing career that offers all the support you need to be the very best you can be. This includes:
- A paid, structured training programme to support your ongoing professional development and career aspirations
- An exceptional benefits package including a payment of up to £2,000
- Relocation assistance*
- Criminal Records checks are paid for by Sanctuary Care*
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing emotional support including counselling as well as legal, financial and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more
- Recognition (Kindness) awards
- Refer a friend payment of up to £750 available
- Generous annual leave plus bank holidays
*Terms and conditions apply
Isn’t it time you joined us?
To apply please click the blue Apply button at the top of the page or please send your up to date CV and covering letter to Resourcing.email@example.com quoting reference:42654