Registered General Nurse (RGN)
£33,415 per annum (based on 42 hours at £15.30 per hour) or up to £35,006 per annum (working up to 48 hours per week), plus enhancements
Various options available including; days, evenings, nights & alternate weekends
Relocation options available
Pavillion Residential and Nursing Home North View Terrace, Chilton Moor, Houghton le Spring, Tyne & Wear
Are you an RGN who’s looking for a more rewarding nursing role? One that offers tailored professional development, great benefits, a supportive environment and more? Then join Sanctuary Care – and build your nursing career with one of the UK’s leading Care provider.
Pavillion Residential and Nursing Home is a purpose-built home that provides residential, nursing and dementia care for older people.
If you share our commitment, this is your opportunity to provide an outstanding nursing service within this warm and welcoming care home. To you, nursing is all about person-centred care that meets everyone’s needs. You’ll also understand how important it is to build strong and positive relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues alike.
In return, you can look forward to a nursing career that offers all the support you need to be the very best you can be. This includes:
- a paid, structured training programme to support your ongoing professional development and career aspirations
- an exceptional benefits package including a payment of up to £2,000
- relocation assistance
- contributory stakeholder pension with match contributions of up to 7%
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- paid breaks , free meals and employee discount schemes
- Tier 2 visa applications fee paid for eligible Nurses*
*Terms and conditions apply
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance, please contact the home on 01913 853555 and quote Ref: 37978