Barony Lodge Residential Care Home, Barony Road, Nantwich
£8.71 per hour
12.5 Hours per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Opened in August 2018, Barony Lodge will provide warm and friendly residential and dementia care for up to 60 residents in Nantwich, Cheshire. Barony Lodge features bright open-plan lounge and dining areas, an on-site café, hair and beauty salon and a themed cinema room with under floor heating throughout the home. Friends and family are welcome to visit at any time and encouraged to join in our events and activities – lead by our own dedicated organiser and tailored to our residents’ hobbies and interests. Click here for further information about the home.
We are seeking an Activities Coordinator to make a real difference to our residents’ lives.
Are you someone who is creative and loves to get others involved in fun and inspiring activities? Couple with this your passion for providing first rate care; this could be the role for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to really get to know our residents and provide them with a variety of stimulating activities that not only promote physical but also mental and social wellbeing. The opportunities are endless in terms of what activities you could implement and we would be interested to hear your ideas and suggestions.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance, please contact Barony Lodge on 01270 447 395 and quote Ref: 55075