Bank Assistant Chef
Ridgewood Court Residential Care Home, Ridgewood Drive, Pensby, Wirral
£9.44 per hour
Hours to be worked as and when required
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Ridgewood Court is situated in Pensby, Wirral and provides residential and dementia care for up to 60 residents. Our care home features bright open-plan lounge and dining areas, an on-site café, hair and beauty salon, resident bar and themed cinema room. Friends and family will be welcome to visit at any time and are encouraged to join in our events and activities – lead by our own dedicated organiser and tailored to our residents’ hobbies and interests.
Click here for more information about the home.
The role will include
We are looking for an Assistant Chef who will work alongside the Chef Manager, to prepare a varied set of quality menus for our residents. You will promote and monitor food hygiene and safety standards, carry out risk assessments and clean the kitchen to a high standard.
You will have daily interaction with tenants, visitors and colleagues; therefore we are looking for someone who is friendly, approachable and passionate.
Experience of working within a catering environment and a valid food hygiene certificate is required.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you require further assistance please contact Ridgewood Court Residential Care Home on 0151 3177 171 and quote Ref: 56182