High Peak Lodge Residential and Nursing Home Bedford Square, Off Chapel Street, Leigh, Lancashire
£7.83 per hour
33 hours per week
Why work for us?
Our vision of keeping kindness at the heart of our care underpins the ethos of our entire organisation. We are committed to ensuring our residents, who chose Sanctuary Care to support them in their later years, are able to live happy and contented lives full of wonderful experiences and memories.
Where you’ll work
High Peak Lodge Residential and Nursing Home provides expert nursing care for people with physical disability and terminal illness, as well as palliative care and respite care. Our aim is to provide the people we support with a clean, comfortable and homely environment where they are treated with dignity, respect and sensitivity. Click here for more information about the home.
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 28 days annual leave inc BH (pro rata)
- Child Care Vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Retail Discount Scheme
- Cost of DBS Check
- On-going Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
If you require further assistance, please contact the home on 01942 262021 and quote Ref: 40542