Guys Court Residential and Nursing Home 409 Poulton Road , Fleetwood , Lancashire
£7.83 to £8.16 per hour (Dependent on Qualifications)
Full and Part Time Hours – Day and Night Shifts Available
Why work for us?
Our vision of keeping kindness at the heart of our care underpins the ethos of our entire organisation. We are committed to ensuring our residents, who chose Sanctuary Care to support them in their later years, are able to live happy and contented lives full of wonderful experiences and memories.
Where you’ll work
Guys Court Residential and Nursing Home provides residential, nursing and dementia care for older people. Guy’s Court offers a comfortable and relaxing environment and we provide care that is of the highest standard that is tailored to meet individuals’ needs, wishes and choices.
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 28 days annual leave inc BH (pro rata)
- Child Care Vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Retail Discount Scheme
- Cost of DBS Check
- On-going Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
If you require further assistance, please contact the home on 01253 776073 and quote Ref: 38974