Nurse Deputy Manager
Guys Court Residential and Nursing Home, 409 Poulton Road, Fleetwood, Lancashire
£ Attractive Salary
40 Hours Per Week - 20 Hours Supernumerary & 20 Hours Clinical
As a Deputy Manager, you will support the Home Manager in the day to day running of Guys Court Residential and Nursing Home, helping to lead a team of Care professionals and with a passion and commitment for delivering the highest standards of care to our residents. You will form strong relationships with staff, residents and their families and your presence in the home will be pivotal to its success.
Where you’ll work
Guys Court is located in a residential area of Fleetwood and is within walking distance of the sea. Our dedicated team provide a range of care and support including residential, nursing, dementia, palliative and respite care for up to 37 residents. The home has communal lounges known as the bistro and Guys Court social club, which provide a variety of areas where people can relax and socialise. Our dining rooms provide a welcoming atmosphere for our residents to enjoy delicious, home-cooked meals in the company of others.
You will have previous experience in a residential and/or nursing setting. You will need to be RN qualified, with an up to date NMC pin number.
A full, valid driver’s licence is required and access to own vehicle is desirable.
What is also important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- NMC Annual Registration Fee Reimbursement
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact Guys Court Residential and Nursing Home on 01253 776073 and quote Ref: 55322. To apply please send your cv and covering letter to Resourcing.firstname.lastname@example.org.