Upton Dene Residential and Nursing Home, Caldecott Close, Chester, Cheshire
£8.21 per hour
16 hours per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Upton Dene is situared three-miles outside the centre of Chester and is a short drive from all the shops, cafes, library and other attractions the city has to offer. Our dedicated team provide a range of care and support including residential, dementia, nursing, palliative and respite care for up to 74 residents. At Upton Dene we have all the home comforts you'd expect, along with a cinema room, tranquil sensory gardens, and a hairdressing salon where residents can enjoy being pampered with beauty treatments. Click here for further information about the home
The role will include
As a Housekeeping Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a high quality housekeeping service, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on our residents’ lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home.
Skills and experiences
Experience is not essential; as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job. What is important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC Performance bonus*
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available*
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact Upton Dene Residential and Nursing Home on 01244 569825 and quote Ref: 52224