Barony Lodge Residential Care Home, Barony Road, Nantwich
£8.45 per hour
36 hours per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Opened in August 2018, Barony Lodge will provide warm and friendly residential and dementia care in Nantwich, Cheshire. Discover more online today! Our beautifully furnished care home will include 60 en-suite rooms, with bright open-plan lounge and dining areas, an on-site café, hair and beauty salon and a themed cinema room. Click here for further information about the home.
The role will include
Maintaining a safe and well presented environment, you will carry out general maintenance in the home and its grounds. As well as carrying out weekly health and safety checks and risk assessments, you should also adhere to relevant regulations and guidelines. Occasional liaison with contractors and residents is possible, so strong communication (both written and verbal) and organisational skills are key to this role.
The successful candidate will need to have basic health and safety knowledge. Knowledge of Legionella disease is also desirable.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance please contact 01270 447 395 and quote Ref: 47552