Night Care Assistant – 6 months temporary position with a view to permanent
Broadmeadow Court Residential Care Home, 1 Broadmeadow Court, Chesterton, Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire
£8.03 to £8.28 per hour (dependent on qualifications)
23 hours per week
Why work for us?
Our vision of keeping kindness at the heart of our care underpins the ethos of our entire organisation. We are committed to ensuring our residents, who chose Sanctuary Care to support them in their later years, are able to live happy and contented lives full of wonderful experiences and memories.
Where you’ll work
Situated on the outskirts of Newcastle-under-Lyme, in the residential area of Chesterton, the dedicated team at Broadmeadow Court Residential Care Home provides residential and dementia care for up to 32 residents. Click here for further information about the home.
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including a competitive salary, a contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits, 28 days holiday including bank holidays (pro rata), and a variety of on line discounts and rewards. To assist you in building a rewarding career in care you can look forward to excellent training and development opportunities within a friendly and supportive environment. The full time equivalent for this role is 36 hours per week
If you require further assistance please contact 01782 561 398
and quote Ref: 41496