Registered General Nurse (RGN)
£33,415 per annum (based on 42 hours at £15.30 per hour) or up to £35,006 per annum (working up to 44 hours per week), plus enhancements
Various options available including; days, evenings, nights & alternate weekends
Relocation options available
Willow Gardens Residential and Nursing Home, St. Edmonds Road, Bootle, Liverpool, L20 7AJ
Are you an RGN who’s looking for a more rewarding nursing role? One that offers tailored professional development, great benefits, a supportive environment and more? Then join Sanctuary Care – and build your nursing career with one of the UK’s leading Care provider.
Willow Gardens Residential and Nursing Home provides personalised nursing and residential care for older people. We also support people under the age 65 with physical disabilities. Click here for more information about the home.
If you share our commitment, this is your opportunity to provide an outstanding nursing service within this warm and welcoming care home. To you, nursing is all about person-centred care that meets everyone’s needs. You’ll also understand how important it is to build strong and positive relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues alike.
In return, you can look forward to a nursing career that offers all the support you need to be the very best you can be. This includes:
- a paid, structured training programme to support your ongoing professional development and career aspirations
- an exceptional benefits package including a payment of up to £2,000
- relocation assistance
- contributory stakeholder pension with match contributions of up to 7%
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- paid breaks , free meals and employee discount schemes
- Tier 2 visa applications fee paid for eligible Nurses*
*Terms and conditions apply
Isn’t it time you joined us?
If you require further assistance, please contact the home on 0151 922 4324 and quote Ref: 38282