Senior Care Assistant - Nights
Arundel Park Residential and Nursing Home Sefton Park Care Village, Sefton Park Road, Liverpool
£9.00 per hour
33 hours per week
Why work for us?
Where you’ll work
Arundel Park Residential and Nursing Home is a luxury care home intended to provide the best possible care to for older people who require palliative care, residential or nursing care. The home has a caring, comfortable and cosy environment boasts many facilities and activities for people to become involved with as part of their personal tailored care and support programme.
The role of Senior Care Assistant will include
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will look after the day-to-day needs of our residents, whilst showing compassion, care and commitment to having a positive impact on their lives. You will work with a team of like-minded individuals, all with a desire to ensuring that our residents are comfortable in their home. You will also support Care Assistants in their development.
Skills and experiences
Experience in care is essential and it is essential that you are willing to work towards or are qualified to Level 3 NVQ or equivalent in the relevant area. What is just as important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care
* Terms and Conditions apply
All terms and conditions are subject to national review and are therefore subject to change.
If you require further assistance please contact 0151 291 7840 and quote Ref: 45906